Indy Dental Assistant School was founded by a Dentist when he saw a lack of qualified Dental Assistants in today’s current job market. We provide real-world Dental Assisting skills which are both comprehensive and hands-on so that you will be ready to work upon course completion.
The hands-on approach that our school takes is especially unique to the field. You will learn the fundamental skills of Dental Assisting in an actual Dental Office, rather than a classroom which prepares you to work side by side with Dentist after course completion.
Our goal is to prepare you to start working right after graduation. Hands-on training is our main focus throughout the course. Our low instructor to student ratio will prepare you for the multiple facets of Dental Assisting.
What makes us different:
- Saturday Classes: This will allow you to work during the week to help pay for school
- Tuition is affordable: We charge a fraction of what other schools charge.
- Our school takes place in a Dental Office: What better place to learn Dental Assisting than a Dental Office?
- Payment plans are available: We offer affordable payment plans that require no credit check.
- Career Services: After graduation we want you to find a job as a Dental Assistant, so we have dedicated career service representatives there to assist with the transition after graduation.
What Dental Assistants Do:
Dental Assistants are an essential piece of the Dental field, Since Dental Assistants are involved in so many different areas, we designed our school so students can learn the skills that Dentists. Some tasks that you will do are: taking x-rays, dental impression, pouring and trimming models, and learning how to assist chairside.
Dental Assistant Pay:
The median pay for Dental Assistants according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics is $36,940 per year or $17.76 per hour. The job openings are expected to increase 25% from 2012 to 2022 which is much faster than the average for other professions.